Feedbacks from Delighted Mentees!


This is part of the reports we got from the Mentees.

Due to the fact that not everyone of them have access to Internet facilites, therefore, we decided to help them post their feedbacks here. Do watch out for more. . .

"The name of my Mentor is Tola (not real name). He works with SCB, Victoria Island. We have discussed three times. The first time he contacted me, he introduced himself to me and told me everything about himself and I also introduced myself to him.

The second time he contacted me, he told me about the "Millionaire's capsule" and he promised to come to my house the following week.

The third time, he came to visit me at my house, I introduced him to my parents and they were very happy to meet him. So, we discussed about the Millionaire's Capsule (Motivational talk) he told me about earlier.

The first Millionaire's capsule we discussed about was about how to achieve my goal and he gave me an assignment that I should write down my goals!"


As School resumes today, we look forward to visiting them soonest, So, watch out for more feedbacks from Mentees on this page!


We'd like to use this opportunity to wish our Mentee a successful outcome of his Millionaire's capsule training and to our Mentor, A Big Thank You for passing on the baton!




Comments

A Ray of Hope said…
Excellent posting - well done mentor and mentee. Don

Popular Posts