13Days to Year-End! Thank YOU.

A Thank You Note From Tosin Taiwo 
 

Growing up...as a child, I remember how much I love to keep to myself and would not want to bother anyone with a request for help. I just don't like the idea of 'bothering' people, maybe. I love to observe more than interact...**well, I feel i am still very guilty of this, though** smh. :)

 
 It's been some years now in the non-profit sector, and, we have been advocating for formal education for all children, regardless of the circumstance....however, in my widest imagination, I never knew 'bothering' people would be one of the skills I would have to develop. #fundraising4change.
 
Huge appreciation and admiration to all amazing friends on and off Facebook who have been supportive and responsive to our requests for vulnerable children and women. I wish I could tag you all...yes, you and you and YOU. Thank you. Truly, "One could only chase a thousand, but 2 would put ten thousand to flight.."
 
 It's some 13 days to the end of year 2014. And, on behalf of all the children whom we have supported, I would like to say a HUGE thank you to you our friends for your massive understanding and support. We can't thank you enough. Thank you for all you do. Thank you for being there. Just some weeks ago, one of the students whom we sponsored to write the GCE examination in 2009 graduated from the University. It was humbling reading his message of appreciation. yes, this is our desire. #ThankGod.
  
...what if every child got equal opportunity to education regardless of the circumstance? It's possible and we would keep driving at this, ensuring that every child lives a purpose-driven, fulfilled life given to them by God. 
 
 
****For every child deserves a chance..****


Comments

Popular Posts