Request For Sponsorship: Overwhelming.



Most times I just wish we have all of the fund to support the education programs of disadvantaged young people without having to 'knock at people's door' for donations. This month, January has been overwhelming with varying requests from parents, students, school proprietresses. 

etc.


Yesterday, an undergraduate in one of the Polytechnics sent in a message on how he is considering dropping out of school after ND 1 cos his single parent cannot afford the school bill...etc. A lady also visited, stating why she is forfeiting her admission and would be waiting until next year 2016. And, then this mail....below again...from another student.????

"How is the family aunty? Hope everyone is fine. Glory be to almighty God. Please aunty, I need your help. I want to obtain JAMB form. I don't have money on me. I have been thinking and crying all day. I can't concentrate fully on my studies. The form cost Five Thousand Naira (#5,000). Please aunty, anything you can do to help me. I pray that God almighty will bless you abundantly. Your joy and happiness shall the Lord multiply. Nothing and no shall hinder your joy. The Lord shall hearken unto your voice. You shall forever be celebrated. The Lord shall be your fortress and your refuge . The angels of the Lord shall protect you and everyone related to you. I pray that God almighty who never sleep nor slumber shall forever be with you. May you have the course to glory the name of God. May the Lord God almighty bless you in all ramification. The Lord almighty shall grant to you whatsoever your heart desires. God bless you abundantly aunty. "

Indeed, we have had more requests than funding, received. I just believe in miracle...young people need support. #TosinWrites. #NotHappy #WeNeedAchange #WeNeedSupportPlease

Comments

Popular Posts